Thursday, February 21, 2013

15 Hedgehogs With Things That Look Like Hedgehogs


1. Is there even a hedgehog in this picture?

Is there even a hedgehog in this picture?
Via: hqwall.net

2. I am very confused. Help? Someone? Anyone?

I am very confused. Help? Someone? Anyone?
Source: funnyjunk.com

3. I CAN'T TELL WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY BRISTLES!!!

I CAN'T TELL WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY BRISTLES!!!
Via: pl.atyp.us

4. Both of these are definitely pinecones.

Both of these are definitely pinecones.
Source: flickr.com

5. No seriously, all I see are pinecones.

No seriously, all I see are pinecones.

6. Why would you even do something like this?

Why would you even do something like this?
Source: flickr.com

7. Screw this shit.

Screw this shit.
Source: facepalm.pl

8. Hm. Sonic is blue, so I'm thinking the real hedgehog is on the right.

Hm. Sonic is blue, so I'm thinking the real hedgehog is on the right.

9. What? No seriously, what?

What? No seriously, what?

10. asdfjkl;@#!$

asdfjkl;@#!$
Source: jayomatic

11. No. No one said you were allowed to use props.

No. No one said you were allowed to use props.

12. Shenanigans.

Shenanigans.
Source: raigo

13. EVEN THE HEDGEHOG CAN'T TELL THAT'S A DURIAN

EVEN THE HEDGEHOG CAN'T TELL THAT'S A DURIAN

14. Whatever the hell is going on here.

Whatever the hell is going on here.

15. YOU ARE JUST BEING WILLFULLY CONFUSING AND I GIVE UP

YOU ARE JUST BEING WILLFULLY CONFUSING AND I GIVE UP
Source: sophie_54

BONUS: Things that I am pretty sure are hedgehogs

BONUS: Things that I am pretty sure are hedgehogs
Source: dokas
Source: www

No comments:

Post a Comment